Tuesday, February 26, 2013

carpe diem on a tuesday.

"Change your thoughts and your change your life."

"Since you alone are responsible for your thoughts, only you can change them."
~Paramahansa Yogananda

The first of these caught my eye while driving home yesterday. The latter popped up in my Google reader just a few moments ago. Two days, two not-so-random hints from the universe. Just as I am grappling with direction, with personal focus. What you put out is what you get back, yes?

Clearly, someone out there is trying to tell me something, and in this case, I am taking it as a much-needed reminder that only I hold the power to mold where my thoughts are going. More so, where I let them lead me.

I am taking the reigns today, getting back into the swing of things, drafting a plan. I am working on my future.

It's time these boots got to walkin'.  Or writing, whatever.

On with the show. :)


“If you’re not terrified of the next step, your eyes are still closed. A caged bird in a boundless sky.” ~Jed McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment